Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 36 of 36

Thread: Hands up

  1. #31
    Senior Hostboard Member deanl's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2000
    Posts
    1,082
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey there.

    I'm still about. I check the forum pretty much every day.

    As for that script comp Kev mentioned. I was up for that. I wrote a script for it and posted it on the board and got a bunch of shit about how I shouldnt be posting it. And that if I did it shouldnt be in the comp. That's the only reason I did not enter. I assumed I was disqualified.

    I was posted scripts here pretty much every week. But I got the feeling people were getting a little bored of them to be honest.

    I started posting some screen grabs from the short films we were working on and a few fx tests.. But I was having no look hosting them and only like 50% of them ever seemed to bleeding work. So I kind of gave up.

    Like I say. I check the board pretty much every day. But I rarely even read threads these days. Nothing seems to catch my eye and make me wanna explore. Dunno why.

    I agree. We need to think about a way to kick start this place again.

    Despin out.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member writie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    New hand on board!

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Kev Owens's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    701
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome egghead, why not introduce yourself, who are you, what you done etc.

  4. #34
    Inactive Member TJ_the_director's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    131
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm just now crawling out of my hole now ever since the election didn't go my way 2 weeks ago.

    I have been busy building my movie set in the meantime.

  5. #35
    Inactive Member mutantcamel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 21st, 2004
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I guess this is as good a time as any to resurface [img]smile.gif[/img] I started hanging out here around June/July 2000, and kinda drifted as my internet access dicatated. I was a young innocent student back then...when Shooting People was free...ahhh how things have changed [img]biggrin.gif[/img] .

    Anyways, still here, still lurking...

  6. #36
    Inactive Member twister!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    mutantcamel - were you a Commodore 64 owner by any chance?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •